Join Now |  Log In | Rates |  About Us |  Contact Us |  Tel: 888-369-8819 |  Testimonials |  Corporate Program

 

 

 
Find a   within   from Postal code    Advanced Search  
 
  Back to search results  
Last Visit: Yesterday 
 
 
 
 
Work Schedule
  M T W Th F Sa Su
 Morning     
 Afternoon    
 Evening     
 Night              
 
 
Flexibility in work schedule 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
Full Time Nanny Starting September 2012 - Calgary  Job ID: 69250 
 
This position has been filled and the employer has since suspended advertising.
Please register and advertise your profile to enable thousands of potential employers to view it and contact you with employment opportunities.
 
  Job Description
 
I am looking for a nanny starting ASAP. You will be looking after my 14 month old and 3 yr old girls. I need someone who is energetic, organized and fun. 80 percent of your time would be dedicated to child care and the rest 20 percent would be to household chores and cleaning up after the kids.

If you would like to discuss this job further please contact me. 
 
 
I have the following number of children:
My child(ren) are the following age(s): 1 - 2 years, 2 - 5 years  
 
 
 
Position Type:
Live-Out, Part Time 
Work Hours:
20 - 30 hours/week 
Position Duration:
As Long as Needed 
Valid driver's license required:
No 
Automobile use:
Not Applicable 
Comfortable with pets:
No 
 
Start Date:
February 11, 2014 
Salary:
$14/Hour or Negotiable salary 
Smoking status desired:
Non-Smoker 
Comfortable with pets:
No 
 
 
 
 
 
Nanny Jobs & Babysitting Jobs in Calgary