Hiring a nanny in accordance with the law has many advantages for both you and the employee. One major advantage is you can deduct childcare expenses from your income. Canadian taxpayers can claim up to $8,000 per child for children under the age of 7 years at the end of the year, and $5,000 per child for children aged 7 to 16 years. For disabled, dependent children of any age who qualify for the disability tax credit, the amount to claim for that child is $11,000. Payments made to relatives under the age of 18 years — such as your older children, or a niece or nephew — cannot be claimed.
Our nanny tax experts in household employment taxes will make the
process easy and hassle free for affordable price, less than you would
Payroll Service Includes:
- Calculation of net and gross pay, taxes, CPP, and EI amounts.
- Calculation of all taxable benefits, including room & board for
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly paystubs for your nanny.
- Provide T4 and T4 Summary at tax time.
- Report for completing Records of Employment (ROE) forms when nanny’s employment ends.
- Monthly report for remitting to the CRA.
- Monitoring changes in tax regulations.
Only $39.99/month for biweekly or monthly schedule. ($49.99/month for weekly payroll schedule)
Please complete the form below and our nanny tax expert will contact
you with more details.